Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Posters! Pictures!

I found some photos of Strain that I took for that photo 11 class I mentioned. This was a show at the Langley Civic Center I believe. I'm standing beside/behind stage left which is why there's no Sean Lande. Sorry Sean. Hopefully John's killer shred face makes up for it! Also, please note Happy Kreter in the last shot.


Secondly, I dug up a few posters. 2 from the Red Light Sting's summer tour in 2001, and a Reserve 34 set list. Not sure when the R34 set is from as there's no date, but please note that it's on R34 letterhead. That's pro.

This is from Calgary, I think.

Somewhere in California. I remember there being a show in an actual living room on that tour. Maybe this was it.

Can anyone date this?

1 comment:

  1. I'm pretty sure Go It Alone played at a venue in Northern Cali around the same time called the Living Room. Maybe in Arcata, Chico, Redding or some other weird town?

    ReplyDelete